PEO services (Professional Employer Organizations) have been around for nearly 30 years. There has been an increase in popularity over the past 15 years due to the fact of the number of changes in laws – both Federal and State. Small to medium-sized businesses have partnered with PEO companies to assist them with payroll administration, employee benefits, human resource tasks, as well as, minimize risk and liabilities. Research shows that over 2 million workers are currently employed through a PEO.
SourceOne Partners has helped businesses in all industries simplify their processes while lowering costs. When partnering with a PEO, you become part of a large group that is able to negotiate and manage the costs of employing staff. This is done through co-employment. Co-employment simply means you are the work-site employer and the PEO is the administrative tasks and benefits – the non-revenue generating activities.
Partnering with the right PEO can be tricky. We know the importance of choosing the right one. SourceOne Partners walks clients through the entire process while eliminating the time and research needed to find the right one. We do that for you!
Reasons to use a PEO:
• Control Costs
• Focus on core competencies
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Maintain and attract employees with offering fortune 500 employee benefits
• Manage workers’ compensation risks
• Improve and instill workplace safety programs
• Reduce payroll, HR, benefits, and administrative costs by outsourcing
• Certified human resource specialist services including employee handbooks, company policies, etc.
Benefits of a PEO:
• Accurate and timely payroll services
• Comprehensive employee benefit packages
• Professional assistance with employment related problems
• Improved worksite safety
• Enhanced employer/employee communications
• Employee handbook
• Regulatory compliance and statutory protection
Partner for Success.
Schedule a consultation and analysis to learn more.
• Payroll Administration (payroll, payroll taxes, etc.)
• PEO Services
• Benefits Management (medical, dental, etc.)
• HR Solutions
• Managing Workers’ compensation
• Professional Employment Solutions
Comments are closed.