Professional employer organizations (PEOs) enable clients to outsource the management of payroll administration, human resources, employee benefits and workers’ compensation cost-effectively. Utilizing a PEO makes it possible for business owners to concentrate on their core competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.
Businesses today need help managing the increasingly complex employee related matters such as health insurance benefits, workers’ compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. Contracting with a PEO passes these responsibilities and risk onto them. This allows you to concentrate on the operational and revenue-producing side of your operations.
A PEO service provides an array services to effectively manage human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. A PEO delivers these services by establishing and maintaining an employer relationship with the employees at the client’s worksite and by contractually assuming certain employer rights, responsibilities, and risk.
PEO services provide incredible value and benefits:
• Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package.
• Assistance to improve productivity and profitability.
• Assistance with employee administration.
• Personnel management solutions through a team of payroll and HR professionals.
• Superior employment practices, compliance and risk management to reduce liabilities.
Partner for Success.
Schedule a free PEO consultation and analysis to learn more.
• Managing Workers’ compensation
• Professional Employment Solutions