Partnering with the right PEO service is a very important decision. However, it is easier said than done. This is where SourceOne’s expertise comes in. We have a long history of working for and with PEO’s throughout the country. We eliminate this tedious and timely process of interviewing and learning about each PEO.
Our PEO and payroll consultants sit down with you in a one-to-one meeting to understand what your needs are. This enables us to find the right solution for you. Every company’s situation is different, therefore we work several different PEO companies that concentrate in different niches. There are many different needs within each business from: human resources issues, payroll, employee benefits, employer compliance and other employment situations.
Once we have narrowed it out for you, here are some questions you should ask:
• Does it offer the type of services you want and need?
• Does it have the capability to handle fast growth in your workforce?
• Does the company’s staff have the depth and expertise to deliver on its promises?
• How does it deliver its services? In person, by phone, via the web, a mix of all three?
• Is it an assigned service specialist or a team environment?
• Where are they located?
• Can you receive references?
• What kind of HR and payroll reports can be generated?
How to Select a PEO service:
There are hundreds of PEO services in business. It is important to know who you are dealing with and how they go about there business – and SourceOne Partners is here for you. Contact us or call 561.674.0748 to help you select the right PEO.
1. Make sure the prices make sense
A price that looks too good to be true probably is. A provider that initially offers low rates may increase its rates 6 months down the road. Every PEO is in business to make money, so be sure you have a clear understanding.
2. Partner with a PEO offering comprehensive benefit packages
Be sure to ask the proper questions:
1. What plans to choose from.
2. Coverage for new hires.
3. Pre-existing condition exclusionary clauses.
4. Do not do individual underwriting.
5. Offers guaranteed issue coverage.
3. Join a PEO with a quality health provider network.
A stable health care provider network is extremely important to you and your employees. Not having a widely accepted health plan could impact you.
4. Be sure if the HR provider employs professionals in its own organization.
How does the PEO provide its’ human resource services? Do they understand the needs of your specific industry and are they credentialed?
5. Ask for references.
References are important when validating what the PEO tells you. Be sure to follow up on the references and see if there were any challenges they were faced with.
Partner for Success.
Schedule a consultation and analysis to learn more.
Partnering with SourceOne assures you that we have carefully examined the PEO companies best practices in regards to payroll, benefits, workers’ compensation insurance, HR services, as well as the industries it serves. We look for long term relationships and can only do so when providing the proper services for our clients.
• Payroll Administration (payroll, payroll taxes, etc.)
• PEO Services
• Benefits Management (medical, dental, etc.)
• HR Solutions
• Managing Workers’ compensation
• Professional Employment Solutions
Comments are closed.