SourceOne Partners will help you provide superior service to your clients by applying our expertise and relationships earned from over 50 years in the PEO and payroll industries. We work with multiple companies to deliver competitive bids and provide workers’ comp solutions to your most challenging clients.
P&C brokers, CPAs, insurance agents, payroll representatives and any person in a position to refer can save their clients time and money by providing the most efficient solutions for running a business. We help companies of any size – from one to hundreds of employees – clients with workers’ comp issues, payroll tax penalties, new businesses or start-ups and companies with out-of-state employees. We can:
- Negotiate better rates than going directly through PEO and payroll companies
- Navigate the different fees that are associated with PEO services
- Get discounted workers’ comp rates and can place even challenging cases
- Carry E&O insurance for PEO services
- Work with multiple PEO and payroll companies as an independent rep, allowing us to partner your client with best company to meet their needs
Partner for Success.
Learn how we can help you!
If you’ve ever lost a client or turned away business due to a non-renewal, increased mod rate or challenging worker’s comp situation, find out how becoming a referral partner with SourceOne Partners can help you:
- Deliver competitive bids for PEO and payroll services
- Compete with national and multi-national agencies on a level playing field
- Offer your clients a more cost-efficient solution without sacrificing your time or money
- Turn declines and difficult cases into additional revenue sources
- Increase commissions with existing clients and new prospects
- Retain clients that would otherwise single-source through a national provider
- Shift from transactional accounts to long-term relationships
You should never have to turn business away or risk losing clients to PEO or payroll companies. SourceOne Partners provides the expertise necessary to take the burden out of the proposal process, decipher confusing PEO reports and help you place your most challenging workers’ comp clients. Schedule a meeting to with our PEO and payroll experts to learn more. Call 561.674.0748 or email us here.
Comments are closed.